Date Posted: 5th June 2013
Job Type: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Code: FE-plc1
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within this fantastic travel company based in their busy and vibrant accounts department. Ideally you will have a min of 6 months experience within Purchase Ledger and able to start ASAP.
Purchase Ledger Clerk main duties and tasks:
- Control of supplier accounts, checking and authorizing invoices, invoice and payment queries, account reconciliation and payment (high volume) of FIT purchase invoices.
- Liaison with Suppliers, Contracts Dept, Accounts Dept, IT Dept and FIT Dept
Purchase Ledger Clerk Attributes:
- Strong organization skills
- Strong numeric skills
- A good communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use a computerised purchase ledger package
- Must be computer literate and have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Packages
Purchase Ledger Clerk Remuneration and Benefits:
- Excellent salary plus benefits
- Great location and vibrant working environment
- 37.5 hour working week
- Ongoing training
If you have the skills required for this role please either call us on 0845 077 9422 or use the contact form below or refer a friend we offer a great “refer a friend scheme”.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Telephone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Job Title %26amp; Code’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]